If only you weren’t anonymous, but I’ll answer anyways…
1. Favorite Baseball Team: The Boston Red Sox…of course. Always and forever.
3. Favorite Player: This one is a hard one since I have a lot of favorite players. However, my answer is still the same….no matter how unpopular or controversial it is. My favorite player is Josh Beckett. Joshua Patrick Beckett. I’ve been a Becketty Boo fan since 2003 when he was with the Marlins and schooled the Yankees in their own house. Yes…he is now known as the leader of the “Chicken and Beer Brigade” over at Fenway, however I think I lot of that is more media driven than truth driven.
6. If I could spend the rest of my life being best friends with any player who would it be and why? Jed Lowrie. He just seems like complete BFF material. We’d play board games and go on crazy adventures…and just have the most interesting smarty pants conversations. I’d try not to do anything to break him…since he is made of glass.
7. You’re able to meet any player you want for a day and could do whatever what’s the first thing you would do? and what’s the last thing you would do? Dustin Pedroia. First thing we’d do…is cause mayhem and prank people all over Fenway. We’d have a blast. Last thing we’d do…is call Tito and have him read us a bedtime story.
10. Favorite brothers? JD and Stephen Drew…of course.